Registration for internship courses
We will welcome your participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) cycles of doctors through an internship at the Filatov Institute. Please note that we have two types of cycles:
- A planned cycle with a lecture course for newcomers with detailed explanation.
- In-place training for those who know the technique but want to improve skills.
To enroll in the training, you should complete a QUESTIONNAIRE
Please note the list of documents required to complete the training cycle:
LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO COURSES:
1. Copy of passport (1, 2 pages and registration).
2. Copy of the marriage certificate if the last name has been changed.
3. Copy of the Diploma of Education.
4. Copy of the certificate of specialist (internship), copy of the certificate of specialist in case of retraining.
5. Copy of the certificate of existence of the category.
6. Full copy of the workbook.
7. Copy of the medical book with admission to work in the operating room (admission to work with patients).
8. The result of nasal microflora swab.
Copies of all documents - must be certified and approved by the seal of the institution, where the specialist works
It is necessary to take with you replacement shoes, a medical robe and an operating suit.
THE RESULT OF THE IFA IS MANDATORY!!!!!
According to tariffs of 2021, the price is:
for Ukrainian http://institut-filatova.com.ua/en//obuchenie/povyshenie_kvalifikacii/stoimost_obucheniya_dlya_grazhdan_
for foreigners http://institut-filatova.com.ua/en//obuchenie/povyshenie_kvalifikacii/stoimost_obucheniya_dlya_grazhdan_